Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
If you would like to purchase any of these oils for yourself you can either follow the instructions below or email me your requirements and I will take the stress out of it for you and set it all up!
Setting up your order can be a little confusing so please read all the instructions below before making your choice.
1. To purchase at retail prices click Shop or to purchase at wholesale prices click on Join and Save then select join doTERRA at the bottom of the page.
2. Select your region i.e. Europe & United Kingdom
3. Choose the Wholesale Customer option (unless you’re wanting to do the business - then you would choose the Wellness Advocate option.) Both are the same price, but if you want to add doTERRA as an extra income stream let me know before setting up your account and I will guide you through the process.
4. Fill in your details (Top tip: the if you are in the UK time zone you are looking for is Dublin!)
5. The Enroller + Sponsor ID box should already be filled for you. But if not - enter 4462876 in the box and Debbie Lawrence will appear.
6. Choose whichever starter kit you are drawn to.
i) Wholesale Account only and the oils you wish to purchase at the 25% price to your cart.
ii) Home Essentials (The BIG Kit) kit comes with a free wholesale account, a free diffuser and15ml bottles of the oils in the picture above. This kit gives you the best savings (make sure you choose UK so you get the right plug on your diffuser.)
iii) Family Essentials The SMALL kit) comes with a free wholesale account and 5ml bottles of the oils above.
There are other kit options available, please feel free to contact me using the form below before placing your order to discuss the best option for you.
d) Add any additional items at the 25% off price to your cart. I always recommend you add a fractionated coconut oil so you can dilute the oils for topical use and a wooden box if you need somewhere to keep your oils.
7. Finalise your shipping and payment details and click 'Process order now and continue' where it will ask for your payment details.
If this all seems a bit confusing, trust me I understand! You can email me with what you would like to order and a good time to call you for payment details and I will do all the hard work for you, and you may be eligible for a free oil doing it this way too!!